CARGRAPHIC RACING manifold set
Product description: CARGRAPHIC ID42 Racing manifold set
- CARGRAPHIC ID42 Racing manifolds with ID 42mm primaries as single primary pipes sleeve fitted in, spring loaded, "spliced" collector boxes with 2.5" / 63,50mm secondaries.
- Porsche 911
- Porsche 964
- Porsche 993
- Manufactured on CNC pipe bending machine with mandrel support (Mandrel-bent), which enables exhaust pipes with constant diameter to be produced.
- Fully made from T-304L lightweight stainless steel
- Tig welded gas purged primaries
- High performance components, dyno tested
- Olive-/ Bandclamp- and sleeve connections enable easy installation and perfect adjustment
- Collector boxes positioned max to the outside to achieve max possible clearance to valve covers, because of heat radiation
- sleeve fitted "spliced" collector boxes, spring loaded to prevent vibration cracking and to allow thermal expansion
- Reduced backpressure due to freer flowing
- Reduced operating temperature
- Maximized performance and torque addition
- Improved throttle response, freer revving
- Weight reduction
Benefit from our fitting service in our modern and hightech workshop. A team of qualified, experienced technicians fulfill all your needs with due skill, care and diligence.