Catalytic converters and Downpipes
CARGRAPHIC / HJS sport catalytic converters for Porsche Boxster 718 (982) S / GTS 2,5l
High-performance sports catalytic converters provide more power and sound for the Porsche Boxster 718 (982) S / GTS 2,5l
For the Porsche Boxster 718 (982) S / GTS models with 2,5l engines, the CARGRAPHIC Sport catalytic converters offer a much more efficient exhaust gas flow compared to the standard components and a noticeable increase in performance. In addition, the typical Porsche V8 sound is significantly increased and provides an enhanced emotional driving experience.
High-quality T38 coating with 4 times the amount of precious metals
CARGRAPHIC catalytic converters have a honeycomb body in HD matrix design, which is covered with a much higher quality T38 coating than conventional sports catalytic converters. This means almost 4 times the amount of precious metals, consisting of platinum, palladium and rhodium.
As a result, CARGRAPHIC catalytic converters have a better cleaning effect than more closely meshed systems with a lower quality coating.
Honeycomb structure in HD-Matrix design and radial recess
HD-Matrix stands for High-Durability and characterizes the honeycomb structure designed for maximum durability. The radial recess in the shell reliably prevents any movement of the honeycomb body under high exhaust gas pressure, thereby supporting its durability. Together with the T38 tri-metal coating developed exclusively for CARGRAPHIC, the CARGRAPHIC catalytic converter ensures exhaust emission values at vehicle manufacturer level, with a simultaneously increased throughput capacity and a significantly lower exhaust back pressure.
Features CARGRAPHIC catalytic converters for Porsche Boxster 718 (982) S / GTS:
- 200 cpsi HD high performance honeycomb carrier - in special long version (e.g. for use in our Porsche systems)
- 100 cpsi MS MOTORSPORT honeycomb carrier
- Exclusive CARGRAPHIC T38 tri-metal coating (corresponds to 4 times the amount of precious metals compared to conventional sport catalytic converters)
- Triple film winding
- Austenitic stainless steel housing from aircraft construction
- Fully OBD2 compliant (EURO5+ / EURO6 / no check engine error)
- No programming of the motor control unit necessary