Manifolds / Catalytic Converters
CARGRAPHIC high-performance header for Porsche 718 GT4 RS 4,0l
More power through motorsport technology for Porsche 718 GT4 RS
The CARGRAPHIC header, specially developed for the Porsche 718 GT4 RS with 4,0l 6-cylinder boxer engine, offers a primary pipe diameter increased to 2" or 50.80mm compared to the series exhaust manifolds, as well as both identical and extra long pipe lengths. Due to the precisely calculated design, the exhaust gases are thus led out of the cylinder without significant back pressure, which means that the piston requires less force to expel the exhaust gases. The resulting faster and complete replacement of the exhaust gases with fresh gas leads to optimised combustion, a lower internal cylinder temperature and less effort, and thus to a noticeable increase in performance.
Fully made from SS304L Lightweight Stainless Steel on CNC bending machine
CARGRAPHIC manifolds are high precision, high performance exhaust components and are made entirely of SS304L lightweight stainless steel with 1,2mm wall thickness. The production with modern CNC pipe bending machines with mandrel support (Mandrel-bent) allows a continuous constant pipe diameter. Laser-cut flanges also ensure outstanding fitting accuracy.
Manifolds with integrated catalytic converters
CARGRAPHIC high-performance header for the Porsche 718 GT4 RS 4,0l is also available with integrated CARGRAPHIC sport catalysts. Different versions are used depending on requirements and application: 300 cell tri-metal honeycomb carriers with full OBD2 compatibility or as 100 cell MOTORSPORT versions for individually tuned performance upgrades.
Features CARGRAPHIC manifolds for Porsche 718 GT4 RS
- Primary pipes of equal and extra long construction
- Motorsport Spike Collector
- Manufactured on CNC tube bending machine with mandrel support (Mandrel-bent) which allows exhaust pipes with constant diameter and 1,2mm wall thickness
- Fully made from SS304L lightweight stainless steel
- High performance components, dyno tested
- Laser-cut flange for perfect fitting accuracy
- Reduced backpressure due to freer flowing
- Reduced operating temperature
- Maximized performance
- Improved throttle response, freer revving
- Improved enhanced acoustics with no drone, resonation or vibration
- Weight reduction